New years resolutions

Well I promised myself that I would try to start using my blog.  So today the 2nd of January is the start of my new years resolution together with the cake I created for my Godson's 20th Birthday.

He asked for a white mud cake, so I said yes.  I forgot that white chocolate ganache is not ideal to use on a 40 degree day. I got the fondant on only because is is draped to loose....the ganache just hasn't set at all.  Never mind I know it will taste good.

This was my first attempt at this cake design by Debbie Brown - the massage cake.  I thought it was rather appropriate as Matthew is training to be a physiotherapist.  So it is a slight twist on his career....LOL.  I hope he can see the humour in it, I am sure that his dad will....


Happy Birthday Matthew

No comments: