Cakes4Kids is born

With recent enquires to hold workshops for kids, I have created Cakes4Kids - Party Workshops as well as Cakes4Kids - Parent & Child workshops.

The Party Workshops are going to be held at the Birthday Girl or Boys home or party venue (if suitable) and the Parent & Child workshops are going to held during the school holidays either at our premises or at times at other suitable premises depending on registration numbers.

So if you are looking for something to do with you young creative cake designer - why not try something new.  I have place all the relevant information on the Blog under the heading Cakes4Kids.

And I will soon publish it on my website as I am having a trial run this Monday.  If there is another boy or girl over 10 who would like to try out the "Baseball Cap & Handbag" Workshop - contact me soon.

No comments: