Workshops

Well I have gotten a bit behind again.  It's hard work trying to keep all these sites up to date.  But it's time I shared some the workshops that I have had with you all.

I have managed to do 2 'On the Farm' cupcake workshops.  The last one I forgot to take photos as we were having to much fun and chatting way to much.  We ended up 45 minutes over our time.  Never mind at least a good time was had by all.

The other workshop that I had last week Sunday was the Cherry Blossom round cake.  This is a beginners workshop, and it is just great to share all the tips and trick needed to ganache and cover a cake with everyone.  To see everyone's happy faces is so satisfying.

In this workshop we even had a young man join us, he wants to be able to make a cake for his mum for mothers day.  Isn't that sweet.  It was a very casual affair that day, one of the ladies had a young baby, but was still breast feeding, so baby came to and grandma to babysit the baby.  It certainly had its moments when bubs wanted mum and not grandma.  But mum managed to finish with a great cake.  Well done to everyone.

    

No comments: